WHAT'S YOUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY?
Our 14-day return policy is extended to a 30-day return window until further notice. The return window begins on the day the order is delivered. Please note that we do not offer exchanges for any pieces, with the exception of our Milestone collection.
ENGRAVED AND MONOGRAMMED PRODUCTS
All items that are engraved or monogrammed are not eligible for a return at any time and are final sale.
The bundle can only be returned as a set. No individual item of a bundle can be returned for refund, store credit and/or size exchange.
We offer exchanges for a different size (same metal type and stone) for our Milestone collections pieces (engagement and wedding bands). Return policy is the same as any other products. Please see below!
All returns must be:
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In its original condition with tags still attached (if any)
- In all original packaging (box and pouch included)
Please return your order back to us in the original packaging it came in (or smaller), no oversized or large boxes will be accepted as this increases shipping rates. MelodyAtelier will not be responsible for increased fees due to large packaging and reserves the right to deduct additional shipping fees from the refunded amount when applicable. Should the returned item not meet the above return guidelines, MelodyAtelier has the right to deny a return and have the item re-shipped to customers.
Note: Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of Pygela.com ) must be returned through the company that it was purchased from.
HOW MUCH IS THE RETURN SHIPPING FEE?
|RETURN SHIPPING FEE
||AUSTRALIA, CANADA, UK AND US
||OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES
Please note your original shipping fee is not refundable and will be deducted from the refundable amount. Orders outside of Australia, Canada, UK, and US may have duties and taxes incurred. You are responsible for paying these fees and we’re unable to waive or refund them, even if the order is returned back to us.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN?
Returning your order?
- 1. First log into your MelodyAtelier account (create one now if you didn’t create one at checkout) and select “My Returns”
- 2. Select the item and the reason of the return
- 3. Click Create Labels
- 4. Follow the instructions listed under “HOW DO I RETURN”
Be sure to check our return policy to see if your item is eligible for a return!
Returning a gifted piece?
We offer store credit for gift orders, and our 30-day return policy will be extended to a 60 day return window until further notice. Please check our return policy to make sure the item is eligible for a return.
Send us an email at contact@MelodyAtelier.com requesting your return label. Don’t forget to include the following:
- 5. The order number (Don’t worry if you don’t have one. The original purchaser’s full name and email address also help us track down the order)
- 6. The address where the jewelry will be shipped from
- 7. The email address associated with your MelodyAtelier account so we can apply the credit once processed. If you haven’t created one yet, you can create one now by clicking the SIGN IN button on the top right corner of our page.
Note: Original shipping fees, duties and/or taxes are non-refundable and will not be included in the credited amount.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
From the day your return parcel is delivered to our warehouse, it takes up to 10-15 business days for our returns team to process. Once processed, they will send you a confirmation notice on the return! For more details, please check our Payments FAQs here!
THE COURIER REFUSED MY RETURN SHIPMENT, WHAT DO I DO?
This is likely because they are requesting a commercial invoice. However, our courier's commercial invoices are paperless and/or can be retrieved on their end. This goes for both US and international return shipments. Should you have any trouble with returning your item, feel free to reach out to us at contact@MelodyAtelier.com. We'll be happy to help!